Friday, April 25, 2014

Student Success Statement

“He who walks with the wise turns wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.”
-A Proverb


This proverb is saying that the people who we surround ourselves with can have a positive or negative effect on us, for example if I hang out with students that don’t do what’s right I will be encouraged to do wrong things with them. If I associate myself with people who are always doing good things then I will also do the right things. I know that whatever they do, I will do it too, so I have to choose who to be around and who to avoid because they will influence me into doing things. I don’t want to be dragged down by the wrong crowd. If I hang out with people who are responsible then I won’t fall into bad steps since they will influence me into doing the right things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment