Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Student Success Statement

1. Can people trust me to do what’s right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
“If the answers to this these questions are yes there is no way you can fail.”

-Lou Holtz


Having a strong sense of morality is needed to make people trust you. I can be trusted to do what is right because I believe in what is correct. Giving your best will guarantee success and nothing less because you did what you had to do and maybe even went beyond. I always try my best because that is what I’m worth and what people deserve. The Golden Rule is very important. I treat people how I want to be treated because I always think of them first and put myself in their position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment