Wednesday, October 2, 2013




My Experience So Far at HPIAM
I am currently a freshman at HPIAM, and so far I think I have had a good experience here. When I first came to this school I felt so small because it is a big school, but now I feel normal and it doesn’t seem that big anymore. I am having a good time here at HPIAM, I have made a lot of friends and the school seems fun. I like the fact that we have block schedule because that way we get less homework, and more time to do it. I think that this school is good with the exception of the uniform; I think that this school would be better if we didn’t wear uniform. I like the fact that there are many clubs to join and they do a lot of activities. I also like that there is a lot of sports such as basketball, softball, soccer, swim and more. I think that this school will help me graduate because it specifies in the medical field and I want to be an obstetrician (obgyn) when I grow up and this school will prepare me for that medical career. This school has a lot of activities such as spirit week and football games. I feel comfortable at this school because everyone seems to be nice to each other. I think I’m going to enjoy my four years in this school, I think its fun and I like the fact that people help you when you are confused. So far I haven’t had a bad experience at this school. I like to hang out with my friends and participating in activities, that the school makes. i like the principle Mr.C i think that he is a very nice man who wants the best for all his students, i think that he is a great principle because he shows interest in students and helps them and communicates with us. I really enjoy this school and have a good time here, i don't really like the schedule because the classes are longer especially if you are stuck with boring teachers. I think that the classes should be a little bit shorter like an hour long. I don't really like the school lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment