Wednesday, March 12, 2014



Student Success Statement
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do, not that the nature of the thing has changed but that our power to do has increased."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you continue to try on what you want to achieve you will get better and better at it and it will become easy to do because you will get used to it, If I look back on all the things I have improved on because I tried it makes me feel prud. If I don’t understand something now all I have to do is try and I’ll get it. I know I will. Persevering will help you achieve your goals. If I don't understand a math problem I will do it over and over again until I succeed, even if it means staying in for lunch or staying after school, that way  i will get better at it and it will be easier to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment